Friday, March 03, 2006

I had the day off and I am starting to catch up, but Hitch Bron doesn't want the shot at the end of the game. Straight chump.

Stop slobbing Vick he is not above Brees.

Defense was terrible but not the only reason we lost games. They couldn't get off the field on third down. The offense had a lot of three and outs. We will be ok punk.

Don't concern yourself with my "honeys". Paga you are not my PTO adminstrator don't worry about it punk. Who doesn't love PTO???? No hussy was in my bed thanks for the love though. Huge stones my friend.

I agree about the cap room....ON ANOTHER NOTE...... BILL WALTON IS RIPPING JERRY COANGELO FOR NOT TAKING AI......but back to the PTO do you really think you will not be here???? Also a friend of my mother's who is a admin was told Tuesday that 3/16 will be it.

Your secondary was not depleted stop the excuses....

THEY STOLE THE SUPERBOWL THEY DID NOT WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus our team had unjuries all year long and a asshole on the team as well. They were at home and lost terribly, all those great stats Osi #2, the line#7 best season for a rb all that don't mean shit when you get spanked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home